Developing your leadership qualities doesn’t have to wait until you hit the top. Whether you are just starting or already at the top, you can start to develop leadership traits as early as now. The process of coming up with leadership styles will vary from one person to another.
With our three industry professionals still with us, you are in the right place if you are looking for tips to figure out your leadership styles.
As highlighted in part 1 of resilient leadership, how strong your leaders are will determine how you come out of this pandemic. In part 2, however, we deviate from the course just a little bit and focus on leadership styles, positive traits displayed by leaders, and the top 3 tips for new and upcoming leaders.
TOPICS WE DISCUSSED INCLUDE:
- Modeling your leadership style (1:15)
- What you gain from reading books (2:20)
- Creating your own leadership style (2:40)
- The silver-lining from a global pandemic (4:20)
- Working together as a team (5:05)
- Developing a culture where people speak up (6:30)
- Driving change (7:07)
- Top 3 tips (7:40)
- Communication (7:50)
- Daily meetings (8:40)
- You are never too old to learn something new (9:39)
- Transparency (9:53)
- Resist the temptation to profit from a crisis (10:55)
- Importance of being comfortable in your own decisions (12:42)
- Empowerment and delegation (13:02)
- Staying human and humble (15:21)
- Taking every opportunity presented to you (18:09)
- Don’t fake it till you make it (19:40)