Have you ever asked yourself what the more successful companies do differently that makes them so successful? Is it their market understanding, their customer focus, or maybe a visionary growth strategy?
Yes, all these factors can play a part in a company’s fortunes, but one thing makes all the difference. We know that they don’t develop innovative ideas by a stroke of good luck because luck is not guaranteed.
The one thing that makes them win consistently and attract the best talent is cultivating a culture of innovation. They build frameworks within their teams that support consistent strategic and creative thinking. They understand that every new day packs new problems that require different problem-solving techniques.
Unfortunately, only a small proportion of organisations are giving their employees room to be creative, and even fewer are cultivating a culture of innovation.
That’s why we are pleased to have with us today Marque Kabbaz, an industry leader in the strategic and creative thinking space.
We talk about building a culture that promotes innovation, the evolution of design thinking, and how innovation is slowly taking over our everyday lives.
Topics we Discussed Include:
- Getting to know Marque Kabbaz (03:35)
- Resilience in the creative industry (06:20)
- Combining creative and strategic thinking to develop creative problem-solving skills (12:15)
- Innovation as a mindset (15:45)
- Building a culture of innovation (18:15)
- Why forward-thinking Organisations are prioritizing innovation (21:00)
- How Isobar stands out through startup accelerated thinking (22:11)
- How innovation is slowly creeping into every aspect of our lives (30:10)
- Dissecting Marque’s BCII program at UTS (32:25)
- The evolution of design thinking (36:08)
- Top 5 tips for leaders and upcoming leaders (37:25)
Connect with Marque Kabbaz on LinkedIn
Connect With Ally Nitschke
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Get our Courageous Conversations Guide