One of the most challenging skills you can ever acquire is knowing when to quit and when to keep going. Often, things don’t go according to plan. We are all bound to mess up sometime. However, how we deal with our failures is what ultimately defines who we are.
Failing will most likely hurt; sometimes a lot. There’s nothing wrong with that. If you feel confident about something and are incredibly passionate about something else, there’s no harm in trying your hand at something new.
Living a life without failure is impossible unless you are so cautious about your every step that you might not have lived at all.
Gold Nuggets and failure in one setting are unheard of. But that’s what this episode is about. We’ve packed so much information about failing, dusting yourself after setbacks, and all you need to know about setting up a successful online business.
TOPICS WE DISCUSSED INCLUDE:
- Introduction (1:30)
- Being good at something vs being passionate about something (2:20)
- Making international sales pre-internet (3:30)
- Failure: things taking a turn for the worst (4:42)
- Being unemployed and unemployable (6:55)
- Solid knowledge without opportunities (7:44)
- The birth of E-courses (8:20)
- Purpose and living in service (9:40)
- Leadership and personal branding (11:03)
- Developing yourself as a personal brand (12:45)
- The mindset philosophy (13:08)
- Success is 80% mindset (13:12)
- Imposter syndrome and perfectionism (14:11)
- Struggles of a female engineer (15:30)
- Learning the art of communication (16:45)
- Taking different communication approaches with different people (18:12)
- Productivity Tips (18:55)
- Figuring out what works for you (19:33)
- Dream Life (23:08)
- Turning your online business dreams into reality (23:11)
- The D-R-E-A-M acronym (23:15)
- Top 5 tips for upcoming leaders (26:31)
- Resilience in leadership (27:28)
- Learning techniques for you and your team (28:21)
- How to become an effective listener (28:41)
- Learning as much as possible from industry specialists (29:50)